MotoSafe® Tour earplugs for motorcyclists
19,90€ (Ελληνικά) με ΦΠΑ
Motorcycling is something you want to enjoy. Unfortunately, motorcyclists often experience an annoying ring in their ears and a very tired feeling after a long ride. This is caused by the high volume of wind noise under your helmet. At a speed of 120 km per hour, the volume of wind noise averages at 98 dB. This means that you already risk permanently damaging your hearing after just 7 minutes. You will also become tired more easily, due to which you are less focussed in traﬃc. In order to avoid this, Alpine has developed the perfect hearing protection for all types of motorcyclists.
- Additional information
Universal product range: Tour, Race & Pro
Alpine’s leading position in the motorcycle market and the acquired usage experiences have led to a range of universal earplugs for all types of motorcyclists. The earplugs have very soft filters and a unique model. As a result, they are very comfortable underneath your helmet and have perfect fit. Thanks to this range of three products, Alpine makes the step to using high-quality hearing protection with ﬁlters easier and more accessible to a wide audience.
MotoSafe® earplugs attenuate harmful noises without giving a sense of isolation. Traﬃc, navigation, intercom and the motorcycle itself remain suﬃciently audible, thanks to the innovative AlpineAcousticFilters™. Alpine MotoSafe® is available in diﬀerent versions with protection adapted to the use. Racing on the circuit requires more protection than touring, for example.
– MotoSafe® Tour: ideal for tours, holidays and on the highway
– MotoSafe® Race: ideal for on the highway, the circuit or with an open helmet
– MotoSafePro®: contains a complete set of MotoSafe® Tour and MotoSafe® Race earplugs. Ideal for diﬀerent uses and choosing the attenuation level yourself.
Unique material for the most comfort
Alpine MotoSafe® earplugs are made of durable and ﬂexible AlpineThermoShape™ material. Thanks to the warmth of the ear, the soft material is shaped to the ear canal for a perfect ﬁt. In combination with the soft ﬁlters, the earplugs ﬁt perfectly underneath a helmet. AlpineThermoShape™ material does not contain silicone, ensuring that the earplugs do no sweat, itch or irritate. They can easily be worn all day.
Handy travel pouch / case
The earplugs are always delivered with a handy pouch. This pouch can be attached to a keychain or kept in your pocket, ensuring you will always have your earplugs at hand.
Unique product features
- Prevents hearing loss
- Protects against harmful noise and reduces tiredness caused by wind noise
- Traﬃc, motorcycle and communication systems remain suﬃciently audible AlpineAcousticFilters™
- Available in a Tour, Race and Pro version, the right attenuation for every motorcyclist
- Perfect ﬁt thanks to the AlpineThermoShape™ material
- Comes with practical travel pouch/case
- No sense of isolation
- No silicone
The design of the Alpine hearing protectors is an exclusive Dutch Design. All earplugs and ﬁlter systems are produced in the Netherlands.
Alpine Hearing Protection – Consistently innovative
Alpine Nederland B.V. was founded in 1995 and is one of few manufacturers in the world with hearing protection as its core business. We are continuously working on improving our products, in collaboration with end users. Alpine earplugs are sold across the globe in over 40 countries. All Alpine products have been oﬃcially tested by independent inspection bodies, and have the CE certiﬁcation.
Content of the packaging
MotoSafe® Tour / Race
- Two universal earplugs with acoustic ﬁlters
- Handy travel pouch
- Alpine insertion tube
- Set of MotoSafe® Tour universal earplugs with acoustic ﬁlters (medium protection)
- Set of MotoSafe® Race universal earplugs with acoustic ﬁlters (heavy protection)
- Luxurious travel case
- Alpine Clean cleaning spray (5ml)
- Alpine insertion tube